Project update| Tuesday 9th February 2021

 
Privacy is a choice any client or employer can make. 
 
January project 
So as you've noticed project Tuesday has been empty blog day. I haven't posted because the beginning of this year consists of consultations for a special family member. From consults to site visits I've tried to be an listening ear and give my expertise where is needed. (Pro bono). 

I've also been busy with a private project since December 2020 to level up my business. Because of Covid pandemic I've had some downtime and using this to really fix what isn't working.

February project
  • Newest project is a collaboration with Jozas Real Estate. I've been working as freelancer their for years. And this month will work on designing a bungalow. One of the owner does the design and 3D model and I'm going to do the technical drawings, technical description report and together we'll do the budget for the client. 
* because of no copyrights we won't be posting any design picture for the public. But we'll give you an update on everything that is going on. 
 
For instance we Jozas Real Estate is busy with the 3D model and I'm busy with the technical drawing in which I only have the layout to work with.
 
  •  Second potential project is from an former colleague. She might want an 3D design. We'll see if see agrees with my prices.
 
  • Third potential project looks like an apartment style. The freelance employer got the cost Friday and I'm waiting for the response. So fingers cross.
 



Comments

Most popular