Throwback Thursday January 21st 2021

 


This Throwback Thursday I'm discussing "Kids Rooms (Part 2)". This is a two part article. It was inspired by a lot of readers asking me information about designing kid's rooms.

This article a part 2 of Kids Rooms. Because I’ve had a lot of feedback from this article back in 2018. I anticipated making a part 2 but never got around to doing this. RC Designs readers and watchers asked the following : 
1) Where can I find kids rooms furniture etc like this?
2) Do you have any DIY projects for kids’ rooms? 
3) How can you stimulate kids to learn with your design? 
4) What are kids’ appropriate toys? 
5) How to design a multi-aged kids’ room? 
6) Can I see layouts for inspiration? 
7) How can I involve my kids? 
 
Of course, answering all the questions would be too long. I’ve decided to answer a couple in which resulted to the Kids rooms part 2 following key points: 
◦ Shopping for furniture 
◦ Kids participation tips 
◦ Popular DIY projects 
 

 
This article was made with the idea of making this possible in Suriname by adding possible stores. And by making it unique with letting kids participate. But last give inspiration for people on a budget.

Comments

Most popular