Silence them| Friday 15th January 2021



Happy Belated New year from RCD blog.

My first blogpost for 2021 is named silence them
"Silence!!
Silence the negative words. 
Silence the jealous remarks towards you. 
Silence the disapproval gestures towards you. 
Silence the build up insecurity. 
SILENCE THEM.
Stop letting them including yourself block your blessings."

This is my first blog post for 2021 because I wasn't ready for it. I didn't and actually still don't have goals for this year. 2020 was stressful from my side and trying to stay positive was a constant struggle.  Some of my goals and dreams were shattered and or not accomplished.  And that sucked because where do go from this. This doesn't feel like starting from the scratch. It feels like moving through quicksand. Each step and little accomplishment feels like no worthy input towards your main dream. My patience has run out and I can't give myself positive boost. And people around you are in worst shape then me. The ones I lean on are more in a negative dip then me. That talking to them is more hurtful towards my health and sanity then ever before.

But then this happened. 
I actually stopped caring about things that are holding me back.  
I stopped hurting and started forgiving. 
I stopped giving people power. 
I stopped the people that don't count ,count in my life worth.
I'm blocking people out of my life that are bad for my sanity.
I started living for me. 
I found my purpose in life. And I'm learning to let go of my perfect dream and focus on what I can control with my sanity in tact and my life.

See.. what I'm slowly learning is real patience for finding my inner worth and holding on to it. I'm slowly learning a new me. One that is finding a new kind of happiness and inner drive. 

Have an amazing weekend everyone.  
Stay tuned..

Comments

Most popular