Project update| Tuesday 19th January 2021

 



 
This is our first project update post for 2021. You can see this year begins with my first project actually is upgrading RC Designs content and social media status.  RC Designs keeps on growing and for 2020 kinda slowly but we are going to be positive about 2021.

Today I began cleaning up my projects of 2020. I'm almost scared to make an evaluation of 2020 because trying to find the good is a process. A lot of projects were cancelled or employers were rude enough to just stop responding.  Which I always find irritatingly amusing. But seeing the work that went through feels amazing. 

I have 2 project that are in the building phase for 2021 and we'll see how these two go.  

I'm busy with a couple of own projects that I have to keep a secret till I'm finished.   
One that I will whisper is getting my numbers up. By creating more content. I hope this goes as planned and that I will be consistent enough. 
I'm still on the fence of an online survey but we shall see...
So stay tuned... 

Comments

Most popular