Conscience| Monday 25th January 2021

Goodmorning RC Designs readers, 

Words for today would be "to clear conscience". I woke up this morning and spoke to a friend. And all that was in my mind is "why am I so difficult". I never fit in where I am trying to fit in. I always am the odd guy out. And mostly get dealt the bad hand. And weekend a student achieved something I don't see happening for me anymore in life.  

Something is heavy on my heart and talking about or saying out loud will do more harm than good. 

So let's say this. Be kind to yourself.  Enough people in this world will and can make you feel less or break your dreams for their selfish needs. But you are the only one who can take yourself out of a situation.  Out of a funk. Out of bad cycle.  Out of pain and disappointment.  By taking control.

If you want someone to treat you right and they aren't.  Stop giving them the power to make you feel that way. It can be removing them. It can be stop caring what they think of you. It can be forgiving them. It can be accepting. Or it can be stop giving them power over you.

Choose to every day what's best for you. What makes you happy. What makes you succeed in life.  I choose me. I choose to focus less on others their drama.I'm going to be a little selfish and focus on my happiness.

Take care of yourself

Have a great day everyone 

Comments

Most popular