Velcro| Monday 19th October 2020

 


Hello readers,

How was everyone' weekend? Mine was great. 

Learning something new

Friday me and my partner went to a basic tax training. It was interesting and really educational. I still felt like my own hide in my own bubble kind of person. But my partner was in his zone. He amazes me and that's why we love each other after so many years of being together. I learned how to do my taxes outtake of my income. So for now I have to make this business a reality. 

Designing means sketch sketch and sketch some more

Last Saturday I was busy with details of the staircase. I'm not happy entirely and had to change a couple of times the original design but today I'm happy about the end results. But that's designing. You have to make mistakes and correct them to see what works better. I don't think I will be posting anything about my project update because I have cancelled project and projects on hold again.

We have strength in our NO

Sometimes saying no and being okay that people will not support you for this is a way of adulting. In the weekend somebody told me "being 30 means you can't joke around anymore. And certain things are expected from you that age to have." Well I would have to say this. For all my twenties going to 30 or my first thirty. Being 30 means you should not give a F*** about what people expect from you. This is the age where you are not depended on anyone anymore. So don't let anybody tell you how you should act or how society wants you to be. Be the you you want to be and do what your passion is. 

Velcro

Sunday somebody gave me a backhanded compliment. And funny I rather be that. Being connected after 7years feels amazing.I wish people have that kind of bond one day. Let everyone have a little own velcro in their life.

Love, Peace and Harmony


 


Comments

Most popular