Support System | Thursday 22nd 2020



Female support

How is your support system? Yesterday I was busy the whole day working on my cross section. I have to design a church. The roofplan is taking more time. I have two options. I can use a roof with an attic or I can use a roof with in which you create a high ceiling because the ceiling is the roof itself like most churches. This is my first time designing this kind of roofdesign. I'm really nervous.  I can design the roofconstruction but the needed dimensions are really important and therefore I need some help. And their my support system kicks in. I asked and will see who can help me with this. But to not loose time. I'm going to do the other technical drawings and so I don't loose time. My deadline is tomorrow. 

Anxiety 

I've learned from myself that I'm to hard on my process and my growth. The moment something has a misdirection I receive an anxiety kick that I'm doing something wrong. Believing in those bad words is easy and focusing on what you did achieve is hard. I would have to say working on yourself is a full time job. But it's worth it.

Proud

Yesterday me and my partner had a discussion about taxes. And I'm really excited about this. I'm ready to start my business. I'm so ready for certain steps and achieving certain business. This year began with a promise of officially starting my business.  And covid hit. I didn't have a new client since March. I have a lot of potential clients but the economy was a hard hit for a lot of people. So not a lot of income this year. But I survived so it's going well.

Have a support system. People need people.  Call your support system when things go South. 

Comments

Most popular