Heritage |Tuesday 20th October 2020


Know where you come from
Today is Chinese Immigration day for Suriname. I'm from Chinese descended and I know where I come from. I'm proud to know each of my heritages.It's important to know about your heritage because it's a part of you. This will mold you to the person you are today, I keep my traditions from home, from my religion and last from my culture upbringing with me every day. I'm proud to be an Chinese, I'm proud to Christian, I'm proud to be black, I'm proud for every piece that is in me. Never get this twisted.

Evolve yourself
Last week Friday me and my partner went to an tax workshop. I was nervous for two things. Being in a group again. Being social again. And last so scared because others where making money with their expertise and I wasn't yet. I started as a blog and this is why I'm finally ready to stop being a freelancer and starting my business. This is a kick up to give my business a boost.

Deadline  
My church project is going fine. I have finished enough details these days. I have to do the following still:
  • column details
  • cross section
  • roof details
  • windows and doors details 

Taking care of yourself.

I'm happy everything is going good and I'm up to date with everything. But today my body is tired because my back is hurting for no reason at all. So I have to take better care of my body than what I have been doing.

 


Comments

Most popular