Compassion|Thursday 15th October 2020



Life 

Today I woke up early but I couldn't work. I was ready but nothing worked out. My sister needed me but I couldn't help her and that was a couple of hours. And later when I was ready to work. Life happened. I could not use my laptop for the work I had to do. I thought maybe I should make my ballet class for Saturday but that didn't work out. I couldn't come up with anything I was blank. 

My passion 

Because of personal choices I can't give my old classes anymore and this sucks but I feel great about it. In a way I have to push myself into my own business because I have more time for that. I can focus on my goals and I can try to enjoy. I enjoy my dance classes because I've missed them. My body is totally out of shape but I'm slowly whooping myself into shape. I do have this weird chestpain but hoping tomorrow I feel better..

 Compassion

This  day I've been struggling with my newest article for October because nothing inspired to write an article. And today something weird happen. As I was driving home I heard what today is. NATIONAL WHITE CANE DAY. This hit hard for me. The blind community is one that I never really grasp as kid how the function in society.  Because they don't have a learning disability or a physical limitation but they have something that makes life harder for them. Blindness is something I fear because I can't imagine how I would function.  And I admire those who live their dreams and strive for greatness. So with this stupid feeling of not being where I want to be. I push myself to be thankful. And I forgive myself for being human so I can also be more grateful in my life.

Goodnight everyone.

Be kind towards each other 

Comments

Most popular