Project Update | September 29th 2020

 

Today will be an waiting day. I'm waiting for the response from my client to hear what they want to change from preliminary design. This will be my first church design. 

Preliminarily design

It took 5 days to make the preliminary design. I used one day for the 3D design to get a better feel of how the client's design. After that it took two days to make site layout, layout and facades in AutoCAD. The site layout showed the problems because the building exceeds the allowed construction area.

Site visit

Sunday I went with my partner to the plot. I found out that the street was definitely not straight. The site has been build a little on it and the fences aren't perpendicular to the street.



The second online consult

The client gave me permission to reduce the width of the design. And now the waiting game begins for more corrections if needed.




Comments

Most popular