Project Update | September 22nd 2020


Today was a productive workday.

Two of my ongoing project have finally come to an end and I can focus on other project's. And I'm really happy about that. Because a couple had to cancelled.

My new client sent me a layout concept for a church. The point was to have site visit on Sunday but that did not happen. So yesterday I consulted the client to be sure which plot the church will be on and sketched the layout. But I've noticed that the given dimension will be changed.  

So today I used Google sketch-up to make the preliminary design:

  • site dimension
  • building layout
  • roofplan layout 2x
  • 3D Design preliminary design

 

 


 
I have to choose between two roof concepts. Google Sketchup is really helpful to quickly figure out the construction side of the design overall. So this is not what the client asks but it helps me see the mistakes quickly.



Comments

Most popular