Blog Day 1 | September 3rd 2020

 

Good morning everyone,

This is the first blog post for September. I have to say this week is going stressful but I feel accomplished. And thinking about getting used to no control is exhilarating. 

Two project are almost finished and knowing that the end is near feels great. I did miss a client meeting with my freelance employer but I told beforehand that I was going to be busy. And I haven't heard a word from this person. And knowing I did my best is all that I can do right now. So I'm leaving this as it is and moving forward.

I'm busy with making my portfolio season for my #rcdesignsjourney. And seeing my old project feels amazing. I have to say some of them were probono or cancelled project. But some are still going to be build and that feels great.

Comments

Most popular