A new beginning | September 25th 2020



This was my first week back to work. The week began with following up with clients. And as usually you win some and you loose some. 

Take a compliment and be okey to smile
Tuesday I posted my #rcdesignsjourney serie 2.0 trailer. The first serie consisted of my content. So this serie is a continuum of RCD journey by discussing my journey as architect studio. First of I will discuss how it all started and later my services with ending my PORTFOLIO.  I was so nervous showing this. Well an world wide architect Facebook group that I'm in gave me my props for my work.. And that felt great. I'm not the best in 3D visuals yet so hearing that feels great.

An end to a story means a beginning to another
This year I had the pleasure of designing for family and friends. And this mostly hits close to home because you want to do an amazing job as always but you also get more pressure of your client / loved ones. They ask more time. They ask more than an client would ask. So finishing a design and knowing they are happy feels like acceptance.

2020 is a negative with a positive 
This year overall has been stressful in so many ways. And I've personally been in a dip so many times with not a lot of people knowing how I feel because they need me to be strong. I've spent more time that I normally would with my god daughter which was very hard. She learned to be nicer, to talk with respect, to say hello to adults properly, to say sorry and most important she learned that we love her unconditionally.  I've had awkward conversations with my partner but we've grown in how we communicate towards each other. I needed a break from certain things and God gave me a break from a lot of things this year. I feel my company's slowly growing and Covid is becoming apart of life. So I can slowly think of opening my architect studio this year. I've found someone to learn me about my taxes.. I'm slowly meeting new work employer's. And I'm slowly seeing what life can be without certain things in my life. Re-brand and recreate myself.  

Taking a look back in to content that works
For some reason I can't find an article theme yet but I have great articles that I want to repost for my Facebook page. I already taken a look at all my content and check what fits for October till December. 

So upcoming weekend is a lot of work..

Have a great weekend everyone. Working this weekend again because I'm offline on Monday.

Comments

Most popular