Blog Day 3| #rcdesignsjourney serie


Goodnight blog readers,

RC DESIGNS JOURNEY "SERIE" UPDATE
I haven't blogged for a minute again. I do have to say July was a hectic, productive but also exhausting month. The month is almost over and I have done a lot. I have just shared 2 episodes of my #rcdesignsjourney serie in which I talk about:
  • social media outlet
    • blog website
    • YouTube channel
    • Facebook page
    • Instagram page
  • main group content
    • project group
    • book club
    • article group
NEW IN OUR CONTENT
  • Facebook groups
I haven't decided how to use my project group platform so it's still private. My book club will be used for it's purpose this month again because during my busy schedule I may decide to do my book challenge. But work will actually influence this. And last group is my article group in which I'm learning how to use units and post my articles on Facebook again. This I stopped because a lot of my clips were not able to be posted on Facebook because it was no HD viewing.
  • Blog website
I've decided to update all my social media platforms. My blogging has kind of slowed down because of this but I will pick it up again. 
  • Instagram page | IGTV
IGTV is something I just learned using and I'm definitely not a pro but I can finally share my YouTube content on my Instagram page and that is amazing. My views are still low but it's a beginning. 
  • YouTube Channel
What's new in my channel is back in time video's , my TBT short clips and #rcdesignsjourney serie.

Have a great night and enjoy..

Comments

Most popular