Throwback Thursday June 18th 2020


This Throwback Thursday I'm discussing designing a prayer area inspired article from 2017. Because our article theme of this month will be "Synagogue and Mosque architecture". I've decided to keep this going. This is a religious place and the architecture of it. I couldn't come up with a better theme away from COVID 19.

If you want to watch more design own prayer area based articles. Check the playlist below!!


Twelve steps to designing your own prayer area:
  1. find a perfect space (PART 1)
  2. keep it clean
  3. let's clarify the use
  4. it's all about the sound
  5. smell the serenity
  6. no distractions
  7. keep it comfortable (PART 2)
  8. make it visual
  9. let there be light
  10. breath in the calming fresh air
  11. colorscheme
  12. make it personal

What is a prayer area? An prayer area is a spiritual sanctuary where you can go to pray and meditate.This area should reflect both your faith and own spirituality.

The playlist that I'm going to review is the at home self made prayer area. It is a 12 part article.
All articles were made in 2017:
12 steps for designing prayer area (each 2 parts)
- Judaism
- Christianity
- Islam
- Hinduism
- Buddhism
- Non-religious purpose
Review of Judaism prayer area:


This article was fun to learn more about how Jews pray. I did ask a friend for advice if my information was correct. And this was an amazing learning experience. Because I didn't know anything about this religion including how Jews pray.

Review of Islam prayer area:


This article was easy to write because my younger years I learned a lot of this religion including how Muslims pray.

Comments

  1. Prayer is important for me. And learning about the different cultures and religions is important for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular