Blog day 31


Goodnight RC Designs readers,

Just came home from a visit. I watch the covid team talk about our new Covid 19 cases. We have 13 active cases up till now. It is scary to know that people with maybe no symptoms are walking around now. And the spread has reached inside Suriname. Which means we have reached code RED. And this means we can't find the source and source hasn't reached to many people before the symptoms became public.  We were warned and still some didn't listen. So here we are today. For people like me who stayed home and took social distancing seriously is boring because I've been obeying since March 13th 2020 by social distancing. 

Today overall was a headache because I had a headache but later in the day it I felt better. So I could work on mine quotes for Vlinder Survey.  And this went off without a hitch.

If I look back this month was very good I'm going to make a real recap of May  tomorrow. 

Goodnight everyone 



Comments

Most popular