Blog day 29


Goodmorning RC Designs readers,

Today I woke up with a headache. Yesterday I was up late till 3 o'clock.  I was busy scheduling my article updates for my blog. I did a short clip of the article plus I talked about the keypoints of the article and later put the YouTube link too. My first article after covid didn't have a lot of attention. I think mostly because everyone is invested in COVID 19 in Suriname and the election results. So I know the views will be low. I didn't choose to make an article about covid 19 because the world is living it and that's why I choose something that was in my life.

For my next article I couldn't come up with a theme yet. Because I wasn't satisfied of one theme yet. 

I wrote about my theme for tips of the week because I wanted to be ready for the new month. I will be writing about building permit. Hope it will be received better than money tips.

I also thought of my throwback thursday post for June.  It will be about father's day article plus graduation assignment and two old project.

I'm anxious for next week. We have another covid19 patient because the countries around us have a lot of covid incidents. And this scares me because they keep coming in our country illegal. I will give ballet classes again with a couple of new classes. And I still have my niece at home so I will have to leave when she is still here.

So today I have to respond to some mails and start with finances for this month and last month. And do some marketing by scheduling posf.

Have a great day everyone.

Comments

Most popular