Blog day 28


Goodmorning RC Designs readers,

This blog post is personal but important to me. I'm going to talk about relationships.  Having the needs of your partner and yourself met is important.  Having the same goal and sticking with it is still important. When you have a goal and an idea what you want for your life it has to be in line with your partners. And then become one goal. 

My needs are having someone to spent time with because that moment gives me peace,it brings me joy and relaxes me. The goal I had was my partner finishing his degree with a goal of saving up for us and finding a home to live. And him being able to take care of a family financially and emotionally. Him finding focussing one goal and working towards it. That I was ready physically, emotionally and spiritually for a family. That I've dealt with my own demons. That my business was where I wanted to be and was making enough money to succeed. But my business started as a blog and it has been a long ruthless journey of slow income, slow getting the right colleagues and having other outside things bring me emotionally in a dip. It has been hard. I had a lot of downs. During my last years of university and after. From sicknesses to family drama to friends drama to learning to find my place in a new family dynamic. And always feeling like I'm failing or not getting other peoples needs met. That is frustrating. Whatever I do somebody will always have something stupid to say. We've learned how to block shit out from others. We've learned how to keep our relationship sacred after some misses. We've learned to keep outsider out of our relationship. 

Our goals was always interrupted cause of outside influence and that hasn't made it possible.  From both of us going through a lot personal destructive negative things in life with no influence.

And with that we're here now. I can wish till the cow comes home. But I'm happy that after 7 years I don't get bother when a family says something negative I've learned that it may annoy me but it has no influence to our success. I'm happy that I can talk openly with my partner. I'm happy that anything he wants to do I'm supportive of him. I may not agree always but no matter if anyone says something I stand by him. And this is what I want in my relationship.  But my needs aren't met entirely and his also. 

So what can you do? Reinvent , restart... Overall push a reset button.  And start over with our priorities straight. And if in the end it something still missing. Just let go and move on till something is broken that you can't fix.


Comments

Most popular