Blog day 27

Goodmorning RC Designs readers,

I'm hopeful today in my fear I see God reaching to bless us again and protect us. Today I'm happy to say I posted three things see:
  1. Our first YouTube article after this covid 19 pandemic in my country. https://youtu.be/W5NBIXZGEDY
  2. Our article update with the explanation of what the article is about with link for entire. https://rcdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/article-update-may-27th-2020.html
  3. A short clip of the YouTube video/4th article 2020 with the link to our blog. @rcdesigns2016 on facebook
Plus I will contact for building permits and kitchen design.

Recap of yesterday:
Yesterday I felt intuitive with myself and my wishes. I was extremely happy of loved ones successes. And proud of myself that some negative people don't even make me budge or hurt myself because they are sadly not important to me. Is an amazing feeling when you've reached that age where you don't give a f**#% about.

Yesterday also the finish of first outcome of election day and today we'll count again but this time everything. I'm still fearful because I.. I'm not going into politics.

Have an amazing day and please share my blog to friends and family.

Comments

Most popular