Blog day 26

Goodmorning RC Designs readers,

I woke up 3.30 because of noise. The election day is officially over and the outcome is being revealed. 

Yesterday was exhausting.  I felt hurt, irritated at certain personal things. But overall I feel empowered. Knowing what you want in life is amazing. Miscommunications aren't but repeating same conversations is annoying and not useful.  So I'll leave the disagreements of yesterday for yesterday.

I still have a bad funk today but hopefully my prayer to God yesterday will get me through.

The words of the day would be loyalty and respect. And not getting any is a clear statement where we stand and always will. I've noticed people that people want to see what they want and not the reality. 

So with that I'm going to work. And sure everything goes fine..

Comments

Post a Comment

Most popular