Blog day 23


Goodmorning RC designs readers,

Welcome to my blog.

This beautiful Saturday only one thing is on my mind "mindfulness". Meaning the mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.


I'm really working hard on making my weekends stress free. No obligation to anything.  I'm going to choose to work on my article this weekend and Sunday plan my post for this blog website.  I choose not to push marketing in groups by getting people that can to this blog because they found it interesting.  Getting organic views instead of click baiting.

So today I have done most of my groceries and don't have to wait in lines. I can choose my day. I had an amazing week with a little girl being my "plak todo" the whole week but I love my goddaughter hope she had fun.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

Comments

Most popular