Blog day 22


Goodmorning RC Designs readers,

Today I woke up after a late night with my mother bingewatching Sweet Mongolian. It was fun to watch the whole season with my mother. I actually found it funny that the kids were so well behaved and overall not realistic but sometimes escaping into something that you wish would be is good for the mindset.

Yesterday I finally got the prices after I made so many mistakes with the kitchen interior design. I was mortified because the dimensions of needed space where not counted by me. But you learn from your mistakes.

This project has more extras than normal because it hits close to home and I've decided to make this project all way through the end.

Today I have a lot on my plate and hopefully I'll do it with grace and not irritation for the people around me.

Have an amazing friday

Comments

Most popular