Blog day 17&18

Good morning RC Designs readers,


Sunday was amazing I spent yesterday with my partner's family. So I didn't get to blog yesterday.

Today I'm busy writing in this blog website and my sad finances. I'm going to write the whole week's posts because I want to use my time productively.

In this quarantine time income has been steep for everyone including me. Being honest that being busy with ongoing project's is great but also means no new income and that is scary for everyone. Small businesses are feeling it. All of us are feeling this. Staying a float means helping each other where we can. Like I'm supporting my siblings with daycare because we forget this. And finding new ways for income by being inventive is hard but necessary.

Suriname is slowly opening but I find this still scary because we are in a fish tank. French Guyana, Guyana and Brazil are countries the numbers of COVID 19 patients are really high. And we have illegal immigrants coming because to Suriname. Yes they have to stay in two week quarantine but it's scary.

So I would have to say stay home if you can!!
Keep your family and other loved ones safe!!


Let's have a great week.

Comments

Most popular