Blog day 14


Good morning RC Designs readers,

Welcome today is our throwback thursday I've decided to post an article throwback and choose a 3 part article about walk in closets. It was really fun making those articles in February and I almost wanted to make more of them. But I didn't I stopped with 1 ongoing project and older project. I was excited of the whole idea of it and wanted to showcase the awesome ongoing projects I had this year.

This year began with a few freelance project. A lot of pro bono services but I always learn a lot from those processes so I sometimes choose to do some first time services free. And with this I perfect my craft.

This week up till now was productive but I can also describe it as misconception. Doing my work and the way I do it most people get the following misconception from me:

  • That I'm not that smart and don't know what I'm doing because I'm working for myself (plus freelancer). So they are looking for a man always who is my boss. In which never shows up because I don't have a boss. Or always need to check me about things that I'm already doing.
  • They think that they don't need to pay me that much because they can find a cheaper deal. The misconception that they think I will drop my prices because they think their intimidating. I know for a fact I don't overprice and I know for a fact I'm transparent where the money goes.
  • If I do it than they can do it to. This I find laughable to think it's easy and my services should be done quickly. 
  • Because we live in an corrupt country. People always want to ask something that's unethical. But I do my best to stay ethical and professional. 
  • The biggest misconception is I don't work and have a lot of free time. Let me write it out my job description: writer/blogger/youtuber/architectural designer/consultant/finance manager/ secretary/ interior designer/exterior designer etc. So no I have things to do every second of the day and no I'm not sitting still and doing nothing. And YES I need to work weekends every week to make sure my business strives.
So letting go today. And having a good day.

Comments

Most popular