The Song, The Sanctuary, and The Unseen Grace
Hello RCD readers,
Something great happened. I cried in church. Stay with me—it wasn't that dramatic!
Last week, I finally went back to church after a long time away. I had been so busy with work and just trying to find quiet moments to find myself again. But this time, it happened. I wasn't distracted. I didn't miss the message, and I didn't get lost in the crowd. I heard exactly what I needed to hear, and His words went straight into my heart.
I had heard this specific scripture so many times before, but every time I hear it, I understand it from a new perspective. This time, it felt deeply symbolic when the priest talked about the Parable of the Wicked Tenants. For those who don't know, it's a short story about greedy farmers who kill a landowner's son, symbolizing how Israel's leaders rejected God's messengers and Jesus. The core message is a sharp warning that God will take away spiritual authority from unfaithful leaders and give it to people who accept Jesus and produce good fruit.
That message really set the tone for my day, which felt completely blessed. Even though my work did not go as planned, I adapted perfectly and took care of myself physically and mentally. To me, doing that is exactly how God wants me to steward my blessings.
Later this week, my ballet class went as smoothly as possible. I still need to learn how to manage all the kids and make them feel comfortable, but I could feel God's grace and felt so grateful for the moment. Yes, I am being a little cryptic! But I am really enjoying keeping a little bit of my blessings a secret for now.
By the time we started singing, I already felt deeply connected to the Lord. Then, the most beautiful, surreal thing happened—we sang my deceased aunt's song. I just looked around the room and thought, look how much can change in just one year. I needed her presence without knowing it. It's funny she is the aunt who I didn't communicate often with but she followed my whole journey noticeably. It just felt like she would be proud and it just made me cry.





Comments
Post a Comment