RCD Project 04| 3D MODEL OUTDOOR KITCHEN



Hello RCD readers,

This was a repeated request after two years I think. But back then it would've been done pro bone. Years ago it would've been an easy sketch with just the dimensions so that the client could give to the contractor. 

This one of my pro bono or very slow cost client. Mostly because it was family and I was getting my work experience. 

First project 
The first project I did for the house never fully happened because his impatience. It would've been a roof concept because he changed the idea for the roof.

Second project
The second was for a wooden spiral staircase.  Funny when I made this it was my first spiral staircase design I had to look up information to design this. Mostly because the area was really small and the spiral staircase was an afterthought. He called years later and changed it into steel/ wooden staircase. 

Third project 
This was an outdoor kitchen. Which he asked me during Covid. Years later the concept changed and it became an outdoor kitchen with toilet and technical area with outdoor seating place.

Site visit
The site was an inspiration for second tip of the week.


Roof concept
I tried different roofs and figured out that I had to change the dimensions because a normal technical "dirotank" could not fit. So I changed that.

Flat roof concept

Traditional roof this kind of outdoor kitchen's in Surinam

Pent roof

The client loved this design and hopefully he'll think of me for his next future designs. 

Dimensions of the outdoor kitchen



End results of outdoor kitchen




Comments

Most popular