Blog day 30

Goodnight RC Designs readers,

As I'm ending my day!! All I can do is do a recap of my day. Today is the birthday of my godmother and my sweet nephew. He became 5 years old today. And because of COVID 19 he can't have a party. He had fun. He was suppose to enjoy this day with his parents but he purposely asked to play at grandma and aunty josie. (PS THAT'S NOT MY NAME). We played with water, lots of painting and coloring.Plus some yummy potato's.

My day began with me and my mother doing our monthly shopping. And because of everything in Suriname we have to be more alert again.Today we received 2 more cases in Suriname. It's stressful to believe that things our maybe not going to be lifted yet. And the possibility that we have a lock down is crazy.

People opening their doors again like everything is fine. And that scares me. But I tried to keep my head out of this situation and focus on scheduling Facebook  post for upcoming articles.Plus I'm going to try take on the marketing for Vlinder Survey and hope it helps.

My checklist for tomorrow:
  • buy my nephew a present
  • wash my clothes
  • make quotes for everyday for Vlinder Survey
  • make felicitation post for Vlinder Survey
  • schedule articles on Facebook for RC Designs
  • make throwback post for blog
  • make short clips of tbt post

Comments

Most popular