Blog day 13

This is for my partner. You got this baby!!

Good morning  RC Designs readers,

Welcome to my blog. This is my 13th day of blogging on this blog website and it's getting used to it but everything is going smooth.

I started this blog website because of a couple reasons.

  1. I need an outlet of my journey. I need to share my accomplishments and failures. Like to document this career journey of mine.
  2. I'm using this platform for exposure of RC Designs
  3. I wanted clients to know more about my career description.
So today is an early day. I didn't get to work a lot on my work tasks yesterday because my week began really tiresome.

But thanks to my partner he woke me up early so I could start. I've decided to make a checklist with time when tasks need to be done because it shows me what is important. Plus it helps anxiety and overwhelmed feeling by putting everything into a place.

Today I'm going to deliver the letter for Monday's client. But first I'm going to call if 2 other projects have corrections or have building permits.

Plus I have to sketch and mail for an ongoing project. And the client needs a feedback letter. And mail for plumbing budget.

I also need to write for this blog today article post and write my article for the month.

And of course when you have siblings they give you extra things to do like you have nothing to do the whole day. Let's leave it at that.

So today will be an hectic day again but I'm going to try my best to make this work.

Have a wonderful Wednesday 

Comments

Most popular